Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 8 13 5:46 AM

Tags : :

everyone,

2013 is shaping up to be the year of Wargames Factory. It is NOT to soon to start dropping hints for Christmas to loved ones. Also we know what you want for your birthday right? Wargames Factory figures!

These figures are also coming soon, many different figures, numerous weapons choices, and great pricing!

Here is our latest sample figure:

Photo: We here at Wargames Factory wish you all a very Happy New Year! Thank you for your support throughout 2012, & we look forward to an exciting 2013. Here is a sneak peek at one of our Apocalypse Survivors, coming the 1st quarter of the new year. Also upcoming in 2013 will be the DreamForge Crusaders and Eisenkern, as well as 28mm WWII Russians, 15mm WWII US and our updated Skeleton Warriors... and lots more yet to be announced!

There is a great deal of information coming to our forums very soon. 

We very much would like to hear from everyone. Please share your thoughts and ideas.

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

macasm

superstar

#1 [url]

Jan 8 13 4:33 PM

I am a historical gamer. I would like to see some more period figures from the 30 years war, War of the Roses, ECW, and perhaps just some "plain" highlanders to game Harlaw, Lochaber, or other highland battles. Some American and British figures for the 7 years war would be nice as well.
Just my opinion and wish list.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 8 13 8:01 PM

My birthday is January 25th, so tell the factory crew to get busy! ;)

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   

potter

superstar

#4 [url]

Jan 9 13 12:15 PM

Oh Man-Just keeps getting better and better.

Stop teasing us and release them already*!

*Ok so I can't paint or assemble anything atm or for sometime yet, however it doesn't stop me from wanting to buy stuff and sit and look at it. Grep plastic on it's sprues. Just look. Not assemble (because I can't because it's a waste of time ATM). But II can still buy and still look and still iron out a few ideas for when we're in the new home (seems like forever away but getting back to painting is kinda keeping me going!)

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#5 [url]

Jan 9 13 3:38 PM

Daisy
Always nice to see your smiling "icon" face. )
Many thanks for the update and 'teaser'. Nothing makes my day like seeing something ELSE I want but know I have to draw the line somewhere!?  My bank account has no mercy!.. or funds LOL
On the flip side, its good to know that "Mr. Bond" made it thru the Apocalypse.. a.k.a. the "real" Big Bang. or.. the "Big Sniffle", if the world were to be wiped (no pun intended) out by disease.

I would like to see  more period figures   the 30 years war, War of the Roses, ECW, and perhaps just some "plain" highlanders ..  -macasm

Im not much on the 30YW or the WOR, but I think WF would do great with ECW and I personally would love to see as *Macasm puts it, "plain" highlanders. Perhaps a "Generic Highland Wars" series as you did with the WSS.
After all, 'in general", a kilt is a kilt, as I recall it was in fact the color patterns that distinguished one family clan from the other.

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 26 13 2:19 PM

So, what do you think of this guy? ;)
Another peek at the upcoming Apocalypse Survivors...
[image]

-daisynation

Men in Black, that's what I think, not to put too fine a point on the matter...

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 19 13 4:14 AM

YES!
Almost finaly!!!!

Looking good, but i hope there are street/riot/punks and female posibility?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#14 [url]

Mar 12 13 3:53 PM

"Good.. Bad..  Im they guy with the.... CHAINSAW!"   devil Ok misquoted.. but it works.
These look great, cant wait to see sprue pics.

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

potter

superstar

#15 [url]

Mar 12 13 4:37 PM

They look fantastic. The figures being produced just keep getting better and better. Great looking sculpts on the men and the kids look ace as well.

I can see where my money will be going, at least two boxes please! Just so many uses....

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 12 13 11:45 PM

Ah, wonderful piece of news. Cant wait to get my hands on one box. Details are sharp and it looks as you are getting diversity both in pose and body builds. Should also work well with the zombie set.

Is it possible to get additional information? It seems to me there is a kid in the middle. How many kids by box?

I am looking forward seeing the sprues.

Women being in preparation is another good news.

Only good news so far on this day.

About the weaponry: when looking at it, I can see a bolt action rifle (kid), small hand weapons and maybe a crossbow (on the right) in addition to melee weapons. I wont say there are a lot of automatic weapons (I see AK and M-16) One emblematic weapon could be missing: (pump action) shotgun.

The sprues will tell.

Quote    Reply   

potter

superstar

#17 [url]

Mar 13 13 1:33 AM

Crossbow looks good, like a modern 'Hunting Bow' Baseball Bat, Molotov etc, all suit the theme. I can see many 'Walking Dead' themed paint jobs...Daryl with the bow is a knocking bet.

Quote    Reply   

bryon31

superstar

#19 [url]

Mar 13 13 5:35 AM

I find myself coming back to this thread over and over again to see the pics.  I'm giddy with the possiblilities, that being said, the set is missing an "Ash"  character, Although I'm sure one could be modeled if there is a double barreled sawed off shotgun in the set as well.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help