Remove this ad

mrinku

superstar

#201 [url]

Jul 26 13 1:58 AM

Hellooo ladies!

Looking brilliant, as hoped for and expected. That RPG is going to go very nicely with the AKs for all sorts of projects. 

Mark Dewis

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jul 26 13 3:43 AM

everyone,

These are the figures that were on display at Historicon, and I like the picture with the diorama background best of all those that I have.

These will be on display at GenCon so you can see them in person, as well as many other beautiful dioramas. Don't forget we will have great convention pricing also.

Jim

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#203 [url]

Jul 26 13 1:08 PM

These look great..

BUT.... an RPG? now is that anyway to treat a Zombie, tsk, tsk,.

"After all, theres no reason we can't be civilized. Is there?"

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#204 [url]

Jul 26 13 2:11 PM

Now these are truly BRILLIANT, especially as the gal in the  middle of the photo with the double-barreled shotgun looked at a glance like my Significantly Better Half wearing her gardening attire, Wellies and all which is also suitable for exterminating any zeds that are trampling on Sandra's carefully planned landscaping! (I can hear the lady now, "The NERVE of these undead! Bloody cheek! Throw me another box of shells, Dahling...").

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Jul 26 13 8:57 PM

Jack, an RPG is no way to treat A zombie... now, multiple zombies, however; packed somewhat tightly? OOOoooh... I'd say that might very well be just the thing for them.

Whatever you can do with finesse I can do more thoroughly with volume.

Quote    Reply   

#207 [url]

Jul 27 13 8:17 AM

Kudos again to your guys at WGF, looks like another solid kit with multitude of options. Love the survivor series, I see so much of the "Walking Dead" (my favorite Zombie series) in some of them it isn't funny! Have yet to see "World War Z" and willing to bet there would be some inspiration there as well. Looking at the AKs and now the RPGS and looking at the Persian set, whole other flood of ideas rush in.

You guys are getting real good at getting your customers to part with their money!

Well done again,

Mud

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Jul 28 13 6:07 AM

You guys are getting real good at getting your customers to part with their money!

-mudgunner

Ain't that the truth, though? Hey, they get my money, I get some awesome minis, and the fun and satisfaction of assembling them into something unique.

Whatever you can do with finesse I can do more thoroughly with volume.

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Aug 13 13 8:05 AM

Posting here to mention that apparently the women are out and they are awesome!

Just check my favoured webshop and saw that they were expected to receive a full shipment today.

Whether they are out or not, it goes with a pic and the women are awesome. Going to order one box. This time, maybe I'll be luckier. Last time, I had to wait 7 weeks before satisfaction.

Check it (no advertizing intended):
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/wargames-factory/sci-fi-miniatures/apocalypse-survivors-the-women/prod_22277.html

Minor disappointment: no female police officer. But minor disappointment.

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Aug 13 13 8:42 AM

Minor disappointment: no female police officer. But minor disappointment.

-theredrabbit

Add a badge clipped to the belt of one of them or hanging from a lanyard around her neck, and the lady's a plainclothes *detective* (or rural sheriff or deputy). Just sayin'....

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#212 [url]

Aug 14 13 10:24 PM

One mini looks like a kind of para military member. Your suggestion gives looks for inspectors, I guess.

I wished for female police officers as counter part of what comes in the male survivors box. People in uniform.

Anyone with news about the release? It is kind of quiet. I placed my order before the shop was supposed to receive their shippment. And nothing. Which might mean the box is not released yet or that the amount of pre orders was big and I placed my pre order too late.

Seems a lot of people are on holidays.

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Aug 15 13 4:24 AM

theredrabbit,

PLEASE go to our WF web store. Apocalypse Survivors - The Women will be on convention special for the next 4 days! The 25% discount is on all our products! The code is "conspecial".

Most of our WF team are here at GenCon. (The convention starts today, and Daisy is extending the convention sale deal to all our Facebook & forum customers.)

Jim

Quote    Reply   

mrinku

superstar

#216 [url]

Aug 15 13 6:41 PM

Dammit! (In a good way)

I just borrowed money from the kitty to support the Space:1889 kickstarter... I'll have to borrow some more to get my box of the girls. Can't rely on a strong Aussie dollar anymore, y'know :)

Amazed to see there's *four* RPGs in the set. My Taliban will be pleased.

And the loose high heels are a nice touch. Classic emergency weapon for the ladies, but I'm sure you could use them to convert from flats to heels (and I'm thinking in terms of the "nurse" body in the Zombie Vixen set, in particular).

[Edit] Just placed the order. Damn you again! (And thank you from the bottom of my heart)

Mark Dewis

Quote    Reply   

#217 [url]

Aug 16 13 4:07 AM

everyone,

GenCon is going great, and we have more kits AND surprises coming soon.

For the 15 MM historical group WF has a 'few' approved sculpts painted and on display. The 'approved' sculpts of Americans have 'hit the beach' against a dug in German defense, and casualties are heavy.

MANY, more kits are coming soon, so start thinking about what you want for your holiday gifts. 

I know, I know, what is coming Jim? Here is what I can say 15 MM Americans, lots more DreamForge, and next year an awesome new historical line!

Jim

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#219 [url]

Aug 16 13 10:41 AM

MANY, more kits are coming soon, so start thinking about what you want for your holiday gifts.  
I know, I know, what is coming Jim? ..and next year an awesome new historical line!-jim_goss

Lots of money.. LOL  Ok ok, a lot more "than what Im getting now".. hows that? but must have more "me time"... thats a must Santa.

Ok 'Santa' Jim..  SPILL IT!
That "New Historical Line", Im trusting that your talking an expansion on WF's 'great 28's.' Right Jim??

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

mrinku

superstar

#220 [url]

Aug 16 13 10:51 AM

I'm guessing wild west.

Mark Dewis

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help