Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#21 [url]

Jan 28 13 7:29 AM

There's more but I can only seem to post one pic at a time..

Oh and I had these but I think they've been sold on Fleabay now, before I got in to Z's

Click here to view the attachment

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#22 [url]

Jan 28 13 7:31 AM

Parts of a Near Future Gangs range I had iirc Copplestone and/or Foundry....sadly missed

Now you can see why I NEED the Apocalypse Survivors set to come out quickly....or at least in time for us moving home 

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#24 [url]

Jan 28 13 8:45 PM

... both the horse only sprue and the Persian infantry sprue bundles are a close out item. Hence the fantastic price on them.

-jim_goss

Jim  
I hope you mean only those "mini-sprue's" are close out (as in discontinued) items and not the Persian line all together.   RIGHT?

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jan 29 13 3:45 AM

potter,

That was what I thought. What you have posted above looks great! Thank you.

jack,

Yes, just the mini-sprue bundles. The Persian infantry and cavalry kits are very popular and we are continuing all our kits. 

We wanted to do something special for our customers. Both the Persians and horse single sprues allow a great deal of flexibility, and at a great price!

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#27 [url]

Jan 29 13 10:44 AM

I wish I was, we're now in the North West at the in-laws, so sadly I get to miss out again 

I am going to one expo on Sunday up here in the North West (Liverpool) though but nothing to do with wargaming, it might be fun in a round-a-bout way, but that's another announcement....

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jan 29 13 5:06 PM

The saddleless horses are easy to fix up with blankets. 
Cut SMALL sections of blank paper.
Fold the paper over to resemble a horse's blanket.
Now unfold then add plain white glue. Refold over the paper after adding the white glue.
Use a tissue to blot up/off the excess white glue.
Place the folded over piece of paper (now a blanket) on a bare-backed horse.
Shape it on the horses back.
Add a rider to further shape the paper into a horse blanket while it's on the horse.
When the paper blanket is dry, remove and paint is.
Leave a unpainted area to glue the rider on after gluing the blanket onto it's horse.

I have done it. (Thanks to those old boxes with 24 riders in them....BUT only 12 horses)smile

I am therefore I think....OR....I think therefore I am...OR...I think I am therefore I am!!

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Feb 3 13 9:53 AM

@Potter went to Plymouth on Saturday & it was a fantastic show, People were so friendly, chatting about their collections. plenty of games going on, lots to see.
Click on pics captions to see photos

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help