Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 4 13 5:20 PM

Tags : :

Painted this for Jim to bring to cons. I wish I had more time for detailing, but there's one this weekend. If anyone does one of these, I strongly advise taping over the joins for the 2 arms and the body before priming/painting/sealing. The molds are too perfect, that when you add paint/primer and sealer, It's very hard to make the weapon arms rotate. Also, the white pistons are really hard to position when putting the thing together, so maybe taping over them and the insert holes might be good too. 

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#2 [url]

Mar 4 13 6:43 PM

That really is incredible-You've done justice to the kit with a paint job that's just amazing...right I'm off to snap me brushes....oh wait they're still in Devon....

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 5 13 5:46 AM

paintedmetal,

Thank you for the pictures, they look fantastic!

This weekend I will be at Spring Fever, in Raleigh, NC at their convention. I have the first five Kickstarter kits available for sale at the convention discount price: 20% off, plus the same deal on all WF kits. If you are able, North Carolina is NOT facing, so far, the big east coast snow storm once again descending upon us later this week!

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help