Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Jul 22 13 6:39 AM

dwspainting,

WOW! No only are you a fabulous painter, but a fantastic photographer as well!

Thank for these truly beautiful WIP photos, and I agree with jack, copper is a fantastic look.

everyone,

For those of you going to GenCon, PLEASE let me know IF you are thinking of taking advantage of the "buy 5 get one free" special convention pricing. Daisy just told me that the lowest priced DreamForge box will also be allowed as the sixth box-- IF you are buying DreamForge. 

Yes Virginia, if you buy 5 robots at the 20% discount you can also receive a free robot! So, talk to all of your gamer friends and take advantage of this great deal! (Quantities will be limited.) 

I can hold some robots aside for forum members only until Friday night, August 16th. BUT, you must first send me a private message if you definitely plan to take advantage of this special offer by Thursday, August 1st..This is your chance to receive special forum member only consideration.

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#63 [url]

Jul 23 13 10:06 AM

Copper?

-dwspainting

One of your early pics appears to have a color cast, probably from the light you used. I think it was misleading and gave a golden/copper coloration to the model.

Quote    Reply   

bryon31

superstar

#70 [url]

Jul 30 13 5:47 AM

i must get an airbrush.  This thing looks awesome.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#72 [url]

Aug 3 13 1:42 PM

first element of the base started: alien mech incapacitated by the Leviathan's Vulcan cannon then decapitated before being squashed underfoot (along with the unfortunate pilot!).

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#79 [url]

Aug 11 13 7:32 PM

Young man.. you have far too much time on your hands. LOL

I wish I just had the steadiness of those hands.  devil

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#80 [url]

Aug 16 13 1:32 AM

no updates on the Levathan at the moment as I'm busy with a bit of commission work. I've started work on the base as I want to fix the stance because all the handling is loosening the joints! In the meantime here's another vehicle suggestion...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help