Remove this ad

bryon31

superstar

#81 [url]

Aug 16 13 5:44 AM

I really like the 6-wheeler.  Who makes that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#85 [url]

Aug 19 13 3:45 PM

The painting is superb but I still cannot take this comical dwarf walker seriously even if it *si* coming at me with twin heavy flamer cannons...

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   

bryon31

superstar

#87 [url]

Aug 20 13 6:07 AM

I found a few of the AT-43 "dwarf walkers" in a 2nd-hand book store. I quite like them. I neither have the skill or the patience to convert or paint them. I hate to admit it but the prepainted work of AT-43 is better than my own work so why invest the time?

That being said I'm trying to emulate the color scheme and paint up some shock troopers to go along with them. Should make for a solid little skirmish unit.

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#88 [url]

Aug 21 13 1:06 AM

ok first off..  'lefora is just pissing me off now'..  Ive had to "Log In" 3x in the last 45 min.
Sorry had to get that off my chest.

I have to agree with Luoshangzi on both points, your painting results speak for themselves, outstanding. But as for that 'mech'.. I was hopeing it was in a 'squat' postion for when the 'driver' would climb into the suit and then stand when 'activated'. I think it just doesnt look right being so low to the ground. 
 The machine is not worthy of the painters skill. 
To paraphrase Luoshangzi. "It looks more comical than threatening".

Bryon31, I say you make a great point. Im also one that could not (doesnt) hope to match the level of the AT-43 paint / camo patterns. However some of the stuff they turned out looked really cool. It always surprised me that the game never caught on, at least not in my neck of the woods.

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help