Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Oct 26 09 1:50 AM

As long as it has the cat head and tail on a furry humanoid body I'm happy. Not in a furry yiff sort of way either, [image]

-adamsouza

I agree completely!

"Don't try to make babies with your own roleplay character - it always ends in pain & shame" - Advice I never thought I'd have to give once, let alone TWICE!!

Quote    Reply   

superstar

#264 [url]

Nov 6 09 3:59 PM

I don't think anyone has been lycanthropically inspired for a while now.

We've got the basics hammered out:

• Three semi-posable bodies
  • Feline tails and heads included
  • No armor, weapons or other bits
  • 40mm-ish (+/- a couple)
  • "Demon" or "other" head
  • Possible 'oobie-torso
So now it's just a matter of finding more converts.  We've got 200 frames ordered, 800 more to go (unless they've bumped the numbers for the LaUL--which I don't remember if that's been made official or not).

That's like hypnotizing chickens...

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Nov 8 09 9:00 PM

We seem to have reached an agreement!!  SHOCK HORROR! 

However - not we need to spread the love that is lycanthropy!

"Don't try to make babies with your own roleplay character - it always ends in pain & shame" - Advice I never thought I'd have to give once, let alone TWICE!!

Quote    Reply   

#268 [url]

Nov 14 09 7:25 AM

At least they'll probably be out in plastic now. I pittied the fool the wanted to make the infantry heavy beastmen army when all that was available was metals.

I don't really see them as being usefull as lycanthropes, but I might pick up a box to use as post apocalyptic mutant conversion fodder.

Quote    Reply   

#269 [url]

Nov 15 09 2:14 PM

Yes well hopefully the new beastmen will give pre-orders for Lycanthropes a shot in the arm!

Quote    Reply   

#270 [url]

Nov 29 09 6:54 PM

These guys are still sitting at 200 pre-orders - which is a shame cause we seem to have all agreed on what we wanted!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

superstar

#271 [url]

Nov 29 09 7:30 PM

It is somewhat frustrating.

I'd think that many people would be in for a pack of 2-3 frames, with occasional loonies like me wanting 20 or so for the basis of an entire army...

That's like hypnotizing chickens...

Quote    Reply   

#272 [url]

Nov 29 09 7:33 PM

Maybe it would be something that could be sold along the lines of what they are doing with the Vikings now?

As for me - I'm down for 20...

Quote    Reply   

#273 [url]

Nov 29 09 7:36 PM

These guys are still sitting at 200 pre-orders - which is a shame cause we seem to have all agreed on what we wanted!!

-lachlan

yes all 10 of us! monkey

Where is his will needed?

Quote    Reply   

#275 [url]

Nov 30 09 7:31 AM

I'd order more, but as they stand now, they just don't have the variety of poses I'd like to see.  If they were done as a box set with say three sprues, with mix-and-match bodies, with six sprues per box, then I'd order an additional fifteen-twenty more, as I'd have twelve werewolves per box, and would be able to do a few yetis as well.  I guess I am just hoping that Tony clarifies soon his ideas on what makes up a LaUL "set".

John

Quote    Reply   

#276 [url]

Nov 30 09 2:13 PM

Yeah it's a tough one - if it's just one sprue then the investment is smaller and therefore theoretically more likely - however multi-sprues make the set more versatile and therefore more attractive in terms of sales...

Quote    Reply   

#277 [url]

Jan 11 10 12:41 PM

I've suddenly increased my order for these sprues after I've seen the price for the GW minotaurs coincidence I think not......

"True but when you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power." Sam Starfall from Freefall freefall.purrsia.com/default.htm

Quote    Reply   

#278 [url]

Jan 11 10 2:51 PM

I've suddenly increased my order for these sprues after I've seen the price for the GW minotaurs coincidence I think not......

-llamahead

Dude if you look at the Fantasy community, you can see they are very resentful of those figs!

Quote    Reply   

#280 [url]

Jan 12 10 2:50 PM

Maybe we should change the third demon head into a minotaur head ?

-adamsouza

Nah I dont think that goes to well. unless we also include hooved feet (which I doubt) it wouldnt look right.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help