Daisy?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#3 [url]

Oct 31 13 2:39 PM

I thought the same thing-I've just managed to get on after Lefora being a debacle and it's gone real quiet 'round here....almost too quiet....

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 2 13 5:36 PM

I do wonder how many people /members can still log-in? Good old Lefora......hopefully not the kiss of death.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

macasm

superstar

#9 [url]

Nov 3 13 12:05 PM

It is an issue/non issue Jim. It is more of a pain in the rear end. So far I have had to jump through hoops EVERY time I attempt to log in. I notice my avatar is not loading now either.
It is my love of WGF and the friends I have here that keep me going through this process, EVERY time.
I know it is not WGF fault but lefora is not a friendly company to talk to or to even TRY to talk to. they seem to care less and do not accept complaints.
Yet here I am, like a bad penny!

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#12 [url]

Nov 8 13 2:02 PM

"Lefora" and "debacle" sadly those two words are becoming synonymous. I can just see it now; "Earl pulled a real lefora today at work, gummed up the whole works."

*Splorg, posting more of your Amazon pics? Hmmmm. Now I have to go hunting thru the list to see if I (and 'Lefora-Ever' frustrating) can find them. The same for *Potter and his intention to post more Zombie Vixens. I hope you guys were able to, I'd love to see more of both.

Personally,as *Mac put it, Im still "jumping thru hoops" with this thing. As mentioned before, the worst 'of the worst' for me, is due to an outdated computer, other than scanning the online 'store' and reading the home page for new announcments, I cant really do anything from my home with the Forum since the reformat. I hope everyone has better luck in the future.

Quote    Reply   

macasm

superstar

#13 [url]

Nov 8 13 2:09 PM

Maybe lefora is re-doing the code for the Affordable Health care Act. That should keep them busy for about 99 years.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help