Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 20 13 7:10 AM

Tags : :

everyone,

If you are new to the forums - WELCOME!

If you are trying to re-log your account this is the suggestion by lefora on how to start:"We would like to work with you and your members though to help getting settled after the upgrade.Members who cannot log in might either have an invalid email and didn't receive their new password, or the password email went to their spam folder. Either way, I think it would help if you put an announcement at your community for members who can't log in, to send them to this page:http://support.lefora.com/support/tickets/newThey don't need to be signed in when submitting that form, and we can give them a new password."

If any of you have questions or issues please let me know.

Jim
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

macasm

superstar

#1 [url]

Nov 21 13 11:21 AM

My issue is that when I get to the forums I must log in every time. Before I could just remain "logged in", Okay that is a bit of a pain but doable. But every third or so time of logging in, my password is rejected and I must go through the regenerate a new password rig a ma roll to have my pass word rejected the next time or two later.
Then there is the posts that drop out. I post up and it never appears on the forums.
My profile is blank, My avatar has been dropped, in short lefora is a epic failure, and their "ticket generation process" is lame ay best and useless most of the time.
I fear we have lost many a member to lefora's continued "upgrades" and constant "improvements.

Quote    Reply   

mrinku

superstar

#2 [url]

Nov 21 13 2:57 PM

Interesting, Mac. I'm only having to re-login at work (where cookies are not kept); at home I'm fine in regards to logins (i.e. I don't have to) and I haven't had any posts disappear. You have to remember to NOT click on the "Add Repy" button when sending a Quick Reply, though.

Not getting any of the password rejected issues you describe either.

Guess I'm just lucky ;)

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 22 13 5:25 AM

everyone,

As I have noted above WGF is working with lefora to resolve your issues. I personally am getting re-log using my password for my google gmail account. It is not just with lefora that password requests have been appearing for me.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help