Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#41 [url]

Feb 11 14 5:13 PM

Mrinku,
Thank you for the info and suggestion.. I 'will' keep that in mind. I must say, simply being a basic painter, I never really considered 'opening' or using any photo sharing site.
Also, I keep looking back at the comments Jim made here on 22nd of Jan. i.e. that 'before' Lefora made all of these changes, it seems that it was actually considered among the better ones. A comment I tend to agree with, again "before" this current.. farce.
As for TMP, with respect to those out there that may consider it a favorite, I can also see how it could get a bit frustrating too use. However I must say, first, I have always had my own 'issues' when it came to computers. Second, like 'our' own WF forum was, TMP has no shortage of information. A big plus with any forum.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#42 [url]

Feb 25 14 3:14 PM

Jim,

I notice mine is the "latest" and last post on this subject. As such I dread to ask but, "Is there any 'movement' on this situaltion..anything?"
Ive have even imagined that the unimaginable would happen and Lefora would revert back to their original format for this forum.

Well heres to hopeing for the best, and soon.

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#44 [url]

Feb 27 14 2:44 PM

Thanks just the same Jim.
Im trusting (and hopeing) that 'most' of our Forum followers are still waiting in the wings as am I, for this to go one way or the other. Likewise Im sure you can appreciate as the saying goes; "Its the (blasted) not knowing that gets too you."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help