Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 27 13 5:17 AM

Tags : :

everyone,

As I promised you, here is a quick peek at one of the new products that will be posted on our web site!!

This is ONE of the SIX!!!!

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Nov 28 13 7:50 AM

Whatever the image is, it appears to be located somewhere that's not generally accessible without a password. I don't think a direct link is going to work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mrinku

superstar

#10 [url]

Nov 28 13 1:43 PM

Yeah, I think you'll need to upload the image to an image or file host. Lefora *may* have a facility to upload direct from your computer - I was able to get my avatar picture on that way without having to link photopucket.

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#15 [url]

Dec 17 13 3:22 PM

I think you'll need to upload the image to an image or file host. Lefora *may* have a facility to upload direct from your computer - I was able to get my avatar picture on that way without having to link photopucket
Mrinku, I think your on the right track. I "think" the only way to get any photos on the new and Far Worse LEFORA controled WF forum, must be to first put them into your own profile as a photo "album".
Im just guessing mind you, but I have tried repeatedly for the past cpl of months, everything short of chanting and swinging a dead buzzard in the air to get it to upload photos.. still, no go. So Im done trying with these (lefora) people.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help