Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 31 13 1:24 PM

Tags : :

The local group is trying to get enough figures together to run a Blenheim game at a 1:20 scale. About 5500 miniatures. The Austrian Kurassier are done. 144 mounted figures. I included some pictures but does not want to load. So how do you get pictures to load? Your new forum is terrible.
imageimageimage

Last Edited By: rxpjks Dec 31 13 9:32 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mrinku

superstar

#1 [url]

Dec 31 13 7:15 PM

Best way I've found is to load the pictures to an image hosting site like Photobucket and link them.

To embed an image link, use the "img" tags to bracket the url. So, to display this picture:

You would type the following text (using square brackets instead of curly ones):

{img}http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/m_rinku/Hunters01.jpg{/img}

Photobucket has options to copy the url with the tags, so typing it out or even cutting and pasting isn't needed.

Last Edited By: mrinku Dec 31 13 7:22 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#2 [url]

Jan 7 14 4:53 PM

[quote:rxpjks] I included some pictures but does not want to load. So how do you get pictures to load? Your new forum is terrible. [/quote] *Rxpjks,
You hit the nail on the head, "terrible'. I have not been able to post a single photo since 'day-one' of Lefora's overhual of 'our' Forum. The old format had its drawbacks, after all nothing is perfect, but this just sucks. Sorry, but I think in this case, that is THE only word for it. Im impressed if anyone can get them to load, I have tried repeatedly. Now Im just wondering if / when (I hope) we change to someone new. Best of luck with the project. Thats no small challenge.

Mrinku,
Nice work. Are these this something for a "Boer" campaign or just for the heck of it?

Last Edited By: jack Jan 7 14 4:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help