Remove this ad

superstar

#41 [url]

Jun 25 09 6:31 PM

I thought that the moratorium was only on new submissions...

That's like hypnotizing chickens...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#46 [url]

Jul 10 09 7:02 PM

This could also be an add on for the Great Coaters, really it's just an arm/weapon swap with some additional gear.

Nothing says near future police state like cops in greatcoats and gasmasks.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 10 09 8:24 PM

not to mention shields, shockprods and shotguns!

"Don't try to make babies with your own roleplay character - it always ends in pain & shame" - Advice I never thought I'd have to give once, let alone TWICE!!

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Aug 18 09 6:44 PM

Talking about vehicles - I just saw this new release from AT-43...  Perfect for Police actions = just add water cannon!

"Don't try to make babies with your own roleplay character - it always ends in pain & shame" - Advice I never thought I'd have to give once, let alone TWICE!!

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 30 09 12:22 PM

Thats a great looking APC....except for the water-cannon/ death-ray looking searchlight thingy!

-admiral-yi

Admiral, I sort of like it actually.  The US Army is working on microwave emitter as an alternative to lethal force.  Those who are in the path of the emitter start to get uncomfortably hot, causing them to try and leave the area as fast as possible.  Thus a near-future police APC with a modified emitter would be logical, as the police would prefer to break up protests that turn violent as quickly as possible with as few injuries as possible.  Now if the targets happen to be Zeds, then crank that sucker up and fry them before they eat the police officers' brains!

John

Quote    Reply   

eilif

superstar

#56 [url]

Dec 9 09 9:47 AM

As long as this thread has been resurrected....

I'd buy a set or two for sure, but since any work on this by WF would be years away, I think that EM4 corporate troopers fit the bill quite well.  http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/Science_Fiction.html They have the balistic armor, and helmets and a uniform appearance. The weak points would be the assault rifles, and they don't come with a range of options (batons, etc) but there are alternate sets available with different weapons and others could be converted.

I'm really hoping the Armed Civilians, Greatcoats or Weapons Sprues come out soon so I can have some good weapons for converting the troopers I have.  In fact, I'm looking to WF's Dark Future line for future conversions of several ranges of figures, from EM4, to Mage/Clix, to WF historicals.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Dec 9 09 11:08 AM

I do like the "zombie bite proof" armor, unfortunately they are a little on the Michelin man side. The price is good though. The bottom line is I have some plastic IG types in line for conversion.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help