Jul 6 09 12:43 AM

Tags : :

I didn't find undeads dogs? am i right?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 6 09 6:41 AM

I don't beleive there is a current submission posted for them, but I seem to recall someone saying they had submitted them, and they were in queu.  Howard would probably have to confirm that.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 6 09 2:18 PM

I suggested ww2 russian antitank dog squad...but it was after the moratorium...even then I don't know the level of interest would be enuff to ever get made into a sprue
I know GW used to make good metal ones for WFB-if you need something quick and  exppensive

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 6 09 4:18 PM

I suggested ww2 russian antitank dog squad...but it was after the moratorium...even then I don't know the level of interest would be enuff to ever get made into a sprue
I know GW used to make good metal ones for WFB-if you need something quick and  exppensive

-crowmag99

Accualy. The Dire Wolfs are now in plastic.
=P

I wasn't going to say any thing, but the main problem is someone is already making zombie wolfs in plastic.

Reaper also does a Zombie Dog and Handler in pewter.
http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/zombie%20dog/sku-down/50069

At $6 a pop it's pricey to buy just for the dog. Hopefully they will make more as the detail on it is awsome.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 6 09 6:10 PM

I wasn't going to say any thing, but the main problem is someone is already making zombie wolfs in plastic.

-damn-lucky

Ugh. Can't say I like GWs interpretation of zombie dogs. Looks to me like there is room on the market for someone else to do them.

Reaper also does a Zombie Dog and Handler in pewter.
At $6 a pop it's pricey to buy just for the dog. Hopefully they will make more as the detail on it is awsome.

Reaper's is a bit more likable - would rather have that in plastic than the GW one.

It may be more reasonable than $6.  Reaper has what they call their "Boneyard", which is like GW's Bitz service.  It's not currently online, but you can call them up and order just about anything that is a seperate piece.  Doesn't look like that model is two seperate pieces, but if someone were truly interested in the dog's seperately, I'd definitely call them and ask. Who knows, enough people call, it might inspire them to do a seperate dog casting. They've been known to do variant miniatures of previous releases.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Jul 6 09 6:22 PM

I have a Bag o' Dogs from Zombies!!!!!!! They look perfectly useable with 28mm as they are simply dogs, and not meant to be the size of a horse. Trouble is they are difficult to paint due to the flexible plastic involved, and while I have something I am told should be able to prime them all, applying it is slow going. It is a white primer from British Paints and is the only substitute Bunnings could find for Plasti-dip.

PS yes, the new GW dire wolves do, titanically, suck.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:57 AM

Ugh. Can't say I like GWs interpretation of zombie dogs. Looks to me like there is room on the market for someone else to do them.

-kristof65

There not dogs, there realy big zombie wolfs.
wink

But there still competition to any dogs. As there already readby available plastics.

I think any Zombie Dog submission would REALLY need Renders out of the gate. As you have to prove to people you can do zombie dogs better then the already easy to get a hold of zombie wolfs.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 14 13 1:12 PM

Personally if I were to buy Zombie dogs I would simply get big bag O' Zombie Dog. They are about the right size, their cheap, you get all the dogs you need in one bag, the only down side is they come in only one pose.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help