Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#41 [url]

Aug 4 12 10:49 PM

Don't worry, I understood what you intended.-zedeyejoe

Thank you @Zedeyejoe,
Once again proof that some of us age gracefully and retain our 'comprehension'.... then theres ME  devil

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 5 12 7:28 AM

yeah I was trying to isolate a sentence where you state it was an English Empire,  British Empire I believe would be more correct. But the whole paragraph came up! live & learn.....I`m happy to say I`ve pre -ordered some zombie vixens, those are going to fly off the shelves welll done WF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a bug planet its an ugly planet

Quote    Reply   

potter

superstar

#43 [url]

Aug 5 12 11:31 AM

@moneybox-Oh sounds good! Where's the link to the Z's to pre-order? Looking forward to these!

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#45 [url]

Aug 8 12 1:46 AM

Hi, you can easily make your own British officers with bits and pieces from the Perry Miniatures ACW cavalry boxed set.
Crappy pictures but it gives you an idea.

-belgian

@Belgian, please dont take this as critisizim of "Your" work, but the head on the miniature in the 2nd picture looks a bit large, out of proportion to the rest of the body. It could simply be due to the picture it self or perhaps 'a' bad casting.
As for the paint job, thats the way I like to see it.. and what I "shoot for', simple , basic and clean. Nice Work.

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Aug 8 12 8:21 PM

my WF confederate, Perry mins arms & musket have been graphed to give him the correct musket a round water bottle has been  made out of scrap & his coat has been trimmed to a shell jacket. I`ve yet to make a cartridge box out of scrap on his left hip. Also a Perry hat. Civil war soldiers could fit the cartridge box either on a strap across the shoulder or attach it  their belts

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help