Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 8 10 1:52 AM

Tags : :

Maybe more 12th than 13th but let's go with this general time frame!

I saw the 'Mycenaean warriors' posted and thought that there was much of this awesome era to explore just in the :
- The Forces of the Mycenaeans (Although you might need to seperate Ithaka, Crete, Phrygia, Thracian, etc from these?)
- The Forces of Troy (The famous Trojan Horse, the forces of Aeneas and Hector)

- The Forces of Rameses (II) the Great - Chariots Oh my!
- The Forces of the Hittites (Muwattalli II) - Battle against the Egytians (Kadesh)

Anymore I've missed?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 8 10 4:52 PM

sounds goood to me!

"Don't try to make babies with your own roleplay character - it always ends in pain & shame" - Advice I never thought I'd have to give once, let alone TWICE!!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 8 10 6:18 PM

Sound like good additions for a bigger WF in a couple of years.  I'll be interested...IF my opponents pick an army or three to fight whatever I pick.

THAT said, it's very likely that the more to choices the more new customers will buy WF goodies. Heck, I'm 66.....go for it THIS and NEXT year.

I am therefore I think....OR....I think therefore I am...OR...I think I am therefore I am!!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 8 10 6:55 PM

Sound like good additions for a bigger WF in a couple of years. 

-crazyharborc

OK!

"Don't try to make babies with your own roleplay character - it always ends in pain & shame" - Advice I never thought I'd have to give once, let alone TWICE!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help