Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 3 10 4:43 AM

Tags : :

I'm still waiting for my dining room table to become free to take photos - my wife makes curtains so any large flat surface can be taken up for quite a while....  sad
That, and she's the one with a camera.
In the meantime, here are the WF WSS figures painted up as the Bavarian regiment de Mercy
Sorry for the picture, but it was taken on a phone.....

This is a 20 figure battalion working on a 1:25 ratio (500 men)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 3 10 8:15 AM

Very nice ...can't wait till mine arrive..although I plan on Dutch, French and English I'm going to try modifying a few into Rogers Rangers.

Winners work hard, losers whine about the other guy

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 5 10 3:17 PM

Ha jasco 13

Try the link below,,,it's an old site but the flags are free ,,,just size as needed and print.

Runicus

http://www.warflag.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#6 [url]

Dec 16 12 4:29 AM

Very nice ...can't wait till mine arrive..although I plan on Dutch, French and English I'm going to try modifying a few into Rogers Rangers. -darthbrom

A 'bit' late to be asking (thats an understatement I know LOL). But *Darthbrom, how did that workout? I'm of course going on the assumption you were able to make that conversion attempt.

Yup, those flags came from Warflag - resized to 100 pixels if I remember right (might have been 110)  -16qld

On that note.. I recently came across another website, I'm all but certain it was not Warflag, however this particular site listed a number of flags 'for sale' for this period, you simply had to choose the size to suit your particular gaming scale.
This led me to wonder, as the above mentioned size options were listed in L x W mm's, whats the general rule pertaining to size of the flags for the 28 mm range?
My main reason of curiosity is simply because, any / all flags, banners, etc. I have made in the past I just relied on my old HS drafting classes; got out my trusty T-square, angle's and have at it with pencil in hand, drawing simply 'what looked right'.

And btw, I have seen www.Warflag.com , if you haven't, your missing out, its really a treat and a real plus for the WSS range.

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help