Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 1 12 10:00 AM

Tags : :

Hi Everybody,
Here is a peek at the upcoming Zombie Vixens. They will be debuted at Gen Con (August 16th-19th). We are truly excited about this new kit and I think you will be too!
If you are attending Gen Con, please stop by our booth (#1649) to visit us and see the Vixens in person.
We will have great convention specials, prize drawings, and you will get a FREE ZOMBIE VIXENS SPRUE with every purchase.
Thanks for your support,
Daisy Nanton
Sales Director- AKA "Wendy to the Lost Boys"
Wargames Factory LLC

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 1 12 11:43 AM

They look great. How do they compare size wise to the currently available zombie box?
I have several hundred (nearly 480 built) of them and would hope these will mix in without issue.

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#2 [url]

Aug 1 12 12:19 PM

Hi Everybody,Daisy Nanton
Sales Director- AKA "Wendy to the Lost Boys" -daisynation

Now we know the real 'power' of WF.
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant to the Power of a Daisy Nation."
Or in the words of Harry Truman..
"Behind every successful man, is a proud wife and a surprised mother-in-law."  devil

They look great. How do they compare size wise to the currently available zombie box?  I have several hundred (nearly 480 built) of them and would hope these will mix in without issue. -tinyminis

Good Question @Tinymini, now I have to say..  "480!" OMG.. thats not a collection, that was 1/4 of the ENTIRE student body of my HS.  Litterally!
Tiny.. if your not gaming.. your letting alot of good, well, bad.. dead flesh go to waste.
Just had a mental image;
A "platoon" of Shock Troopers (for lack of any Near Future Marines   hint hint) looking down  a street, and seeing "that" horde shambling towards them.  
Love to see some pics of this massive horde Tinymini's.

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 1 12 1:05 PM

Well truthfully of the 480 (20 packs back when they were 24 to a pack) only a single one is painted.
The project got put on hold when I got into Ancients and bought a ton of the Legionaries (like 11 boxes on the $9.99 sale = 528 Romans).
Then the Zulus were released. I bought 12 packs of them and got a 13th free = 390 Zulus. Also picked up around 200 or so British Firing Line. Still working my way through building them...
Now, just before I moved I got something like 45-50 of the Persian bundles, so there is another 500 or so figures to work on...
Plus all the odds and end boxes I have bought like a couple Numidian sets, Roman Cavalry, and freebie box of Shock Troopers I was sent.

So my closet is full of plastic sprues waiting their turn. I enjoy the build more then the painting... so most of my stuff is bare plastic or at most primed.

Now I am drooling over the 1/56th WWII sets coming out....

Man I love Wargames Factory plastics :)

Quote    Reply   

potter

superstar

#4 [url]

Aug 1 12 1:14 PM

Damn-Now I know where my monies going....:)
Thanks and well done to all at Wargames factory!
More pics soon please!

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 1 12 7:12 PM

Zombie Hotties, reminds me of this game of the youngest kids - Dead Island for Xbox, lots of Zombie vixens in that too...

Not too sure I would want to toss these beside the other box of Zombies as these are IMO are much nicer sculpted and a higher level of detail.

Greatcoats are gonna get mauled, too busy checking the chicks out...even if they are less then the woman they used to be when alive!

Thinking I may need a box of them just because.

Mud

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#11 [url]

Aug 2 12 12:52 AM

Well truthfully    528 Romans).   390 Zulus. Also picked up around 200   British Firing Line.-tinyminis

WOW I'd KILL if I could be steady the hands to paint the   #&*%!@   white harness ("kit" I believe) cleanly. THAT is what is holding me up.  Next set. Im painting the Wht part first, no clean line just paint it .. then 'fill in' the Red coat section. Think it will be easier and less stressful.

45-50 of the Persian bundles, so there is another 500

Honestly was hoping to resell 2/3 of mine.. so I could get more Zulus and the other Brit set. I really want to try out TSATF!  Then w the 1/3 I'd keep, start my Persian Army. Thinking of using some Zulu to try to convert to Ethiopian troops.

Man I love Wargames Factory plastics :)

AMEN OR In the words of 'Ash' : Army of Darkness'   "Yeeaaa Baaaby!"

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Aug 2 12 1:07 AM

Wow, I usually don't comment because, well, I don't have time, but this is fantastic! Zombie hordes are real now- I've always disliked the male only hordes...

Edit: Female torsos tend to decay more slowly than do male, as the breasts tend to be supported by bras and the breasts themselves have a higher percentage of fat [which takes longer to break down]. Just saying so that people know that the Zombie vixens are 100% totally accurate in their pulchritude. 

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 2 12 10:26 AM

Dead Island is not bad, get it for cheap if you can. Story isn't bad and game play is fun, can go melee or pistols depending on character chosen. Can use just about anything you can find, from pipes to automatic machines...

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 2 12 10:56 AM

@grant mckenna wow, you learn something every day...............
thanks Mudgunner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a bug planet its an ugly planet

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 11 12 2:29 PM

They look great. How do they compare size wise to the currently available zombie box?
I have several hundred (nearly 480 built) of them and would hope these will mix in without issue.

-tinyminis

has this question been answered?  can't seem to find the info...

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#18 [url]

Aug 20 12 1:57 AM

I have to say I like the look of the Zombie Vixens guys.. BUT.. the more I think of them. The more they seem to leave me with that,.  'they were being done as a spoof"  more than as a serious addition to the Zombies. 
Also, considering the fact you already have what seems to be a very popular set of zombies, I think some kind of 'modern' or Near Future Marines or even better, the Apocalypse Survivors would have been a VERY welcome addition to the Dark Futures range.
I mean no offense to the WF team, I know you all worked hard, but thats just MHO.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 20 12 12:28 PM

jack,

There were many people asking for females for our male zombies so we did them. Several people at GenCon liked the Guns of August convention idea of leaving dead zombies on the battlefield; they are painting Zombie Vixens and leaving them baseless to use as dead bodies. I also heard a suggestion to have them able to be piled up (like Roarke's Drift) as the zombie wave keeps coming against a barricaded position.(and dying in waves)

Apocalyse Survivors are in our pipeline, and I firmly agree with you on Apocalypse Surviviors being "a VERY welcome addition to the Dark Futures range."

Jim

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 20 12 6:24 PM

I am so down for at least two boxes of these.  Thanks WF you guys did a damn good job on these!

No worries. {^_^}

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help