Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#41 [url]

Sep 4 12 12:30 PM

When the Apocalypse Survivors come out I'll be aiming for at least a few boxes.

I know they're in the developmental stage, but any clue if they'll have modern firearms, basicweaponry (i.e baseball/cricket bats, chair legs, knives chainsaws etc)  or futuristic weaponry?

Thanks once again

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bryon31

superstar

#42 [url]

Sep 4 12 2:45 PM

When the Apocalypse Survivors come out I'll be aiming for at least a few boxes.
I know they're in the developmental stage, but any clue if they'll have modern firearms, basicweaponry (i.e baseball/cricket bats, chair legs, knives chainsaws etc)  or futuristic weaponry?
Thanks once again

-potter

Let us hope for a little of each...

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Sep 23 12 6:14 AM

Ooooooh!!  I just realized I can convert the nurses from zombie nurses to Silent Hill nurses!!  I'm gonna need at least three boxes of these now.  {^_^}

No worries. {^_^}

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Oct 12 12 10:55 AM

If you do get that many boxes, Girot, and you are concentrating on sexy undead nurses I have a thread in the bits trading section which might interest you - I just want one undead chick :)

I am in ur base, killin ur doods Abraham is in Ur, contemplatin the will of God

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Nov 1 12 3:21 PM

I was one of the co-proposers of these way back when. Hopefully I'll be getting some free ones now.
I like the crawling poses

-olaf

apparently not, no reply to my three emails on the subject.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Nov 1 12 8:18 PM

Olaf,

Customer service is looking into this and will send you a reply shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience

Wargames Factory Customer Service

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Nov 6 12 3:32 PM

Olaf,
Customer service is looking into this and will send you a reply shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience

-wobot

situation resolved, thank you.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Nov 17 12 4:51 AM

Poii the vixen box is  worth getting  you can make some regular females from the box. Have them unarmed or add something from your spares box

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it a bug planet its an ugly planet

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Nov 20 12 5:49 AM

everyone,

WF is working on the survivors; I have no other update at this time.

I agree with moneybox. It appears several of the female heads could be used for non - zombie use.

Has anyone tried this - converting zombies to uninfected females, and do you have any pictures?

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#53 [url]

Nov 20 12 3:27 PM

No pics (as most of mine are now in a steel container at a mystery location in the deepest recesses of the South West of England) but, as mentioned above, many of the heads can easily be used for survivors. 

I may even try this with mixed US GI's and WWII Germans (as same scale as Z Vixens) when we're ready to move in to the new house.

I wanted to try it with Shock troops, but the Shock troop bodies are Heroic 28's so the heads look a little small when placed on the torsos' of the Shock troops. 

The arms however from the GI's or Germans added to some of the torso's of the Z Vixens are as close as 'darn it' to making the female bodies looking like armed survivors.

The female torso wearing the trousers (one of my fave sculpts I've painted as a Z so far) would easily pass for a survivor as she's far less long gone as some of the others.

That being said, Jim did point out that with some Green Stuff, some of the other torso's could easily pass for the living. It's also a nice way of having 'Before bitten' and 'After bitten' figures to represent characters.

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Nov 20 12 3:48 PM

I will be using a zombette as a corpse . . . which is hardly radical. Will post pics of same.

I am in ur base, killin ur doods Abraham is in Ur, contemplatin the will of God

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Nov 21 12 4:29 AM

everyone,

Great ides and thoughts, thank you all. I can't wait to see your pictures.

I am posting updates on other projects today.

The Apocalypse survivors are also a work in progress. 

(Think about the great match up here with the 'robots'!)

Jim

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jun 20 13 4:53 AM

everyone,

Here is our latest Facebook link. My hope is everyone can now see these pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wargames-Factory/334302786058?ref=ts

Yes, yes, I know I have a very stressful job, but someone has to do it! 

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help