Lead

Dec 14 08 6:16 PM

Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 16 09 8:50 PM

A better use of this submission would be a set of infantry bodies with Musketeer, Fusilier and Grenadier heads.  Call it 2 sets, 1 with lapels and 1 without.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 4 10 1:38 AM

Gents, can I refer you to my rather lengthy submission in "Where to after WSS?" thread in 18th Century L&UL posts. You will find some things of relevance to WSS sprues there.
Cheers, Rohan.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 24 10 7:17 AM

A better use of this submission would be a set of infantry bodies with Musketeer, Fusilier and Grenadier heads.  Call it 2 sets, 1 with lapels and 1 without.

-matt95501

Could the same bodies also be used for the Jaegers? There seems to be a separate submission also for them.

And the separate submission for the Prussian command could also be rolled into the same set, as was done with the WSS infantry.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 27 10 3:09 AM

Greetings, Greifbringer!

I refer you to my post on P1 of the thread "Where to after the WSS" in the 18th century submissions. The Infantry sprues I mentioned could be used as Jaegers, especially if there were separate belly/ammo pouches to glue on and some rifles included - not that all Jaegers used rifles - many had muskets. I would see the generic sets I proposed allowing a great range of types from SYW/FIW to be modelled.

Cheers, Pinkus/Rohan

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 22 10 1:34 PM

8 figs would be great per sprue.  I wonder if it is possible to include a pack or two for the Reichsarmee's regiments that wore Prussian style uniforms?

No question, I would buying a lot of these!

Erik

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help