Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 15 09 8:03 AM

They are great, time is always a problem; work gets in the way and then during the summer (what we have of it in the UK) I don't always want to be cooped up in a room, I am also a fanatical motorcyclist (thats where the cash goes) and like to stretch my old limbs in the open air. So I do figures in small bursts of enthusiasm. Sometimes it is a balance of quality and quantity, though there are those hero's who seem to be able to achieve both.
Kind Regards
Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#26 [url]

Jul 7 09 3:21 AM

Just finished this bloke

gave him a spare martini henry as i dont really have a need for ancient germans, now hes a farmer for our darkest africa games.

nice work labenius, keep the pictures coming everyone.

Cheers, Sam

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jul 31 09 8:20 AM

All I want to know is, is where the HELL were those plastic Numidians back when I played *Runequest?!*devil

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jul 31 09 8:22 AM

Those zeds look like they were infected while riding a train, the train crashed, and they all shambled/shuffled/crawled/flopped out of the wreckage... YUUUUMMMYY!!!devildevildevil

Leland R. Erickson, Evil-Genius-at-Large "Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Aug 8 09 2:51 AM

Zulus finally arrived at my FLGS!

I've decided to paint other figs before tackling them but couldn't resist painting just one.

I'm sure there will be lots more to follow

Cheers, Sam

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Aug 15 09 11:18 AM

I've just got some as well ain't started painting them yet but made this chappy today.
Guard, Guardsmen, Imperial Guardsmen, Wargames Factory, Zulu
Guard, Guardsmen, Imperial Guardsmen, Wargames Factory, Zulu
Going to do an entire army like this its a dead simple conversion I like plastics!
I've got my chariots assembled as well.
Beastmen, Celt, Chaos, Chariot, Nurgle, Wargames Factory

I've finished one of them and made a Shaman out of "Boudicca"

Beastmen, Nurgle, Shaman, Wargames Factory, Whip, Witch
Beastmen, Celt, Chaos, Chariot, Nurgle, Wargames Factory

"True but when you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power." Sam Starfall from Freefall freefall.purrsia.com/default.htm

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Aug 15 09 12:01 PM

Excellent models there!

Now all we need is the near future weapons sprue and we will be cooking with fire.

-adamsouza

Or plasma bwahahahaha!

Where is his will needed?

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Aug 16 09 12:14 AM

Hey he's a t least as well armoured and much more realistically proportioned than a Catachan! Couldn't agree more on the Near Future Weapon Sprue although I've also got a SciFi Weapon Sprue in the pipeline gathering dust. Working with these really brings home how huge and gawky GW's Lasguns are.

"True but when you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power." Sam Starfall from Freefall freefall.purrsia.com/default.htm

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Aug 31 09 5:45 PM

Here's a picture of my newly painted Celtic druid Babastus, and the German Chieftan.  The druid was dipped in Army Painter Strong Tone, and the German was done in GW fleshwash, and dipped in Minwax Polycrylic.  The Army Painter dip was thinned to about 90% strength with mineral spirits, and the Polycrylic was thinned to around 60-75% with distilled water.  These are "Gaming Quality" paint jobs, not pro stuff, because I don't consider myself a pro painter.

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 19 09 2:40 AM

Nice I reckon I'll be picking myself up some of that strong tone!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help