Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 7 12 10:26 AM

Tags : :

everyone,

Sorry for the down time. Lefora is having issues.

We are back up now.

Please report any forum issues here.

Thank you.

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#1 [url]

Nov 7 12 11:37 AM

Thanks for the update Jim

Now lets HOPE..  all this area collects is 'dust'.  angel

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#2 [url]

Jul 20 13 1:35 PM

Jim,

I fear I know the answer to this question. But..
Twice in the last month when I tried to Log In, there is / was no image or words in the "enter what you see" box. The area to enter your email information and Username was normal, but no image or 'code words' if you will, appeared, so it was impossible to get past the spam net.
This time the problem has lasted 2 days (and counting). Im currently at the public library. LOL

Has anyone else had this issue show up on their computer? 

I have a dreadful feeling its one of those.. "jacks computer problem".

Any info or tips would be appreciated.
Thank you 

"You see old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did." 'King Leonidas - 300'

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 21 13 4:27 AM

jack,

IF the library computer allowed you to 'log on' then yes my guess is that it is your computer.

To everyone, jack brings up a great point. Whenever I have an issue on either my laptop or desk computer I switch to the other computer to 'check the issue'. Most often for me it is a router issue. My computer knowledge will fit inside a thimble, but I have learned to fix some issues, and I am getting better. I, like jack, also go to my public library for computer issues with my internet cable provider as the library uses a different internet provider. This is a great way for forum members to check on any lefora computer related problems. If you can do everything on the library computer, but not on yours then yes, my best guess is the issue is your computer.

We are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

On that note Historicon is going great! Today and tomorrow will be breakdown and travel so I may be off line for the next several days. I have taken some pictures, and I will try to post them later this week. The Survivor Females have been on display painted at Historicon also 'some' of the 15MM WW-II Americans. Everyone is working very hard to have Female Survivors ready for GenCon. (Packaging & Box art work) My fingers are crossed. 

WF is NOT satisfied with all of the American sculpts, but there were enough figures that passed inspection to allow us to present a WW-II beach landing of Americans. 

The Russians have arrived, and are being displayed and sold for at a convention for the first time ever at Historicon.

I will try to take some more pictures today, and post them mid week next week.

Jim

Quote    Reply   

jack

fanatic

#4 [url]

Nov 12 13 5:44 PM

OK.. Im just "T I C K E D".
Im sure I will be more so if it turns out to be something really simple that Im "just" not seeing.
Jim, I have been here "10+ min" looking everywhere trying to find the "Insert", "Add Photo", "Put in the picture dummy" button. But no luck.
ANYONE out there that has posted photos 'after' Lefora's overhaul. I would really appreciate telling me whats the magic word, secret hand shake, and to quote Hal Jordan "What the hell!?" is 'Lefora' expecting us to do now to add photos? Im lost. And a tad... 'displeased'.
Any and all asistance is appreciated.
God I love W G F... and hate Lefora!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jack

fanatic

#6 [url]

Nov 19 13 3:54 PM

Sorry for the late reply, I dont get to these neck of the woods as often anymore.
Jim, thanks for trying to help.. but it only lead me in a 'circle', basically back to "Please look here."
Im starting to feel like the proverbial guy, for whom the village is missing.

Quote    Reply   

macasm

superstar

#7 [url]

Nov 25 13 5:24 AM

You are not alone Jack.
I check in from time to time but the issues with lefora are just to much to put up with constantly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help