Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 15 12 4:51 AM

Tags : :

everyone,

WSS Artillery will hit our distributors' and retailer's shelves next week and will be available on our website later this month. This set contains 2 early 18th century field pieces on wheeled carriages suitable for creating artillery batter

ies during the period of the War of Spanish Succession. Also included are 8 crewman and 2 senior officers on horseback, bases, cannonballs, powder barrels, water buckets and more. Cannon can be assembled using either the 12 pounder barrel or smaller 8 pounder.

Photo: WSS Artillery will hit our distributors' and retailer's shelves next week and will be available on our website later this month. This set contains 2 early 18th century field pieces on wheeled carriages suitable for creating artillery batteries during the period of the War of Spanish Succession. Also included are 8 crewman and 2 senior officers on horseback, bases, cannonballs, powderbarrels, waterbuckets and more. Cannon can be assembled using either the 12 pounder barrel or smaller 8 pounder.

The decision was made to provide two guns and crews, as well as a choice of caliber of gun to mount. 
Should anyone want to attach horses we have them available at a very inexpensive price on our web store.

Jim

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

potter

superstar

#2 [url]

Nov 15 12 6:06 PM

Really like the sound of all the extras that come with these. Even though I don't currently game WSS, I may have to pick these up 

Is there anything you can't combine with the Persian figs?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 30 12 3:19 PM

I wish the horses would stand, instead of trotting around...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jan 29 13 5:35 AM

Mark Lupton is the painter. Mark can answer any questions at this email address: star9999uk@yahoo.co.uk (Mark lives in North Carolina, USA)

I asked Mark to NOT glue down the gun barrel, this allows either barrel to be used to game with, and I will have this diorama/movement tray & unit at Williamsburg Muster this weekend if anyone would like to see it.
Another angle:

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 29 13 5:18 PM

GREAT timing. I got my Warstore order today, Two boxes of cannons were a part of it.

I am thinking the long barrels. I will be leaving off the modeled bands that held the cannon barrel ON it's frame. Better for swapping the barrels for more 8 pounders/whatever.wink

Thanks for the photos. Well, got to get to work...need two done for tomorrow night.

I am therefore I think....OR....I think therefore I am...OR...I think I am therefore I am!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help